As much as pregnancy and giving birth is a new and wonderful experience for women, it leads to a lot of undesirable changes. If you are already a mother, you know what it feels like to wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to sleep afterward. In addition to that, your eating habits and body shape change forever.
Many women are not satisfied with their bodies after the baby is born. They try everything from working out to dieting in order to regain their pre-baby physique. But after all these works, many of them hardly get back to the way they were before getting pregnant. However, a proficient surgeon can fix all these dissatisfactions through a procedure called “Mommy Makeover.”
How? Keep reading to find out what mommy makeover is and how it can help you. Also, we inform you about the mommy makeover in Iran and why it is a more preferable destination for medical tourists.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
Mommy makeover is a standard combination of a variety of plastic surgeries for eliminating the common effects of childbirth and breastfeeding on a woman’s body. These surgeries are in fact the most common cosmetic procedures in the world for women. They improve the beauty of a woman’s body by reshaping, lifting, and tightening areas in the abdomen, breasts, hips, and thighs.
There are no set components in a mommy makeover. However, regardless of what you may have in mind, only a skilled surgeon can decide what procedures and methods are right for you. If you have a mommy makeover in Iran, an experienced surgeon will examine you and suggest the appropriate procedures based on your body changes and needs.
The advantage of mommy makeover surgery is that several surgeries are performed simultaneously, so you can achieve all the results you want at once.
Why should I have a mommy makeover?
You may have improved your lifestyle after giving birth. You exercised, went on a diet, etc. to reach your ideal body. But even if you lose all the weight you gained during pregnancy, you may find that there is still a muffin top or excess skin that bulges forward or downward and creates an unfavorable appearance.
Moreover, pregnancy may have a negative effect on the size and shape of breasts. Or, the way the stretch marks look on your abdomen don’t let you wear the clothes you like. In these cases, a mommy makeover can help you build your confidence again and fit into your swimsuits just the way you wanted.
Am I the right candidate for a mommy makeover?
Any mother who recently has been through childbearing can be a candidate for a mommy makeover surgery. If you have experienced the following changes, you can benefit from this surgical procedure:
- Sagging breasts
- Droopy nipples
- Breast volume loss
- stretched or large nipple/areola
- Extra fat on the thighs
- Stretched abdominal muscles
- Loose and excess skin
- Early signs of aging in the face especially around the eyes
- C-section pooch
- Neck pain due to breast enlargement
Nevertheless, don’t forget that every surgery has its own risks. If you are having a mommy makeover in Iran, your surgeon will inform you about all possible risks and examine you to determine whether the surgery is proper for you or not. If the following applies to you, you are probably eligible for this surgery:
- You are in perfect physical health.
- Follow a healthy diet.
- Try to maintain an ideal weight.
- Exercise on a regular basis.
- Neither smock nor consume alcohol.
- Do not want any more kids
- Have positive and realistic expectations of the outcome
When should I have a mommy makeover?
It is totally up to you and your surgeon to decide when the right time is for you to have the surgery. However, it is necessary to wait at least six months after delivering your last child so that your body and abdominal tissue can recover completely. For better results, consider the following advice:
- You should stabilize your weight before undergoing the surgery.
- Let your body fully heal from childbirth.
- If you are planning to have breast surgery, you should wait a few months, half a year actually, after breastfeeding so that your breasts return to normal and stable size and shape.
- You need to hire a nanny or ask a relative to take care of your child for at least several weeks. Because after a mommy makeover, your surgeon will tell you not to pick up anything over 2 kilograms.
You may not know but the time matters as well. It’s important which season of the year you plan to have surgery. The shorter the days, the more time you have to rest and recover. Therefore, do your surgery in the fall or winter. In addition, winter clothes will conceal your body until the wounds and swellings heal thoroughly.
What procedures are included in a mommy makeover?
Every woman’s body is different from another. Thus, each individual will need a customized mommy makeover combination. As we mentioned before, a mommy makeover is not a set combination and only a highly competent surgeon can determine which combination is more suitable for you after a thorough examination.
Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide which type of surgery is better based on your goals and concerns. The first body parts that change the most after childbearing are the abdomen and breasts. Accordingly, patients who want to have a mommy makeover in Iran mostly target these areas.
Yet, a mommy makeover surgery can include any combination that will help you improve your appearance. In the following, we have listed the most common operations performed in a mommy makeover.
- Tummy Tuck surgery in Iran is also popular as abdominoplasty, which is one of the first and most important surgical procedures after pregnancy and childbirth. This surgery removes excess and loose skin and fat from the abdomen area, making it tight again.
- Body lift or body plastic surgery removes loose skin and excess fat as well. However, it targets other parts of the body such as buttocks, waist, hips, and thighs, which gives you a better-shaped backside.
- Liposuction, If you want to get rid of fat in certain parts of the body, liposuction is great for you. In this operation, excess fat is removed from thighs, hips, buttocks, upper arms, abdomen, waist, etc. to make your body look slimmer.
- Breast augmentation is performed with the aim of increasing the size of the breast using implants or injecting fat. This surgery can also restore the lost volume after breastfeeding.
- Breast lift, known as Mastopexy, is a surgery in which sagging and unwanted skin in the breast area is removed. It reshapes, enlarges, and tightens breasts at the same time.
- Breast reduction, as the name implies, will reduce the size of breasts by removing their excess fat. Having large breasts can cause pain and discomfort. So, this procedure helps you get rid of any related problems and, simultaneously, achieve your dream body.
If you are suffering from wrinkles that appeared on your face after childbirth, you can fix them and look young again through fillers, injectables, or laser skin treatments.
How to prepare for mommy makeover surgery?
Before the surgery, your surgeon should give you all the instructions. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask and don’t give up until you are fully informed. It is possible that your surgeon asks you to lose weight or change your lifestyle before undergoing any operation. So be sure to do whatever they tell you.
Regardless of the procedure type, staying hydrated before and after surgery is very important. It will help your body during the surgery and reduces the recovery period.
How long will mommy makeover recovery take?
Since you will have several surgeries simultaneously, the recovery period is much shorter than performing each of these procedures separately. The recovery period is usually about four to six weeks, after which you can keep up with your daily activities again.
However, some surgeries like “tummy tuck” can take up to 3 months to recover completely. So take as much time as you need and be sure to rest and don’t lift anything heavy.
On the other hand, the results of the operation depend on how well the surgery was performed. Patients who have a mommy makeover in Iran normally achieve their desired results within 3 months after surgery. Mommy makeover operation can be long lasting if an experienced and skilled surgeon performs it.
How much does mommy makeover cost in Iran?
Cosmetic surgery usually has staggering costs, especially since your insurance does not cover it. On the other hand, you cannot trust any surgeon to do all these procedures at once. The surgeon must be qualified and has a strong resume and experience in this field. As you may know, Iran is famous for its high-standard medical treatments, especially cosmetic surgeries.
Nowadays, many Iranians perform cosmetic procedures and are completely satisfied with the results. Therefore, not only do Iranian surgeons have a lot of experience in such operations but are also very skillful.
The important point is that the mommy makeover price in Iran is surprisingly low. A mommy makeover surgery in other countries may cost from 12 to 20 thousand dollars, while in Iran it varies between 3 to 7 thousand dollars depending on the type of operations.
In Iran, despite the experienced and prominent surgeons, advanced equipment, and modern facilities, cosmetic surgery’s costs are very low. This is because the sanctions imposed on Iran have devalued its currency. But on the bright side, the low prices have made Iran a popular destination for medical tourists. So just pick up the phone and reach us on WhatsApp to schedule your mommy make over surgery in Iran.