Use the best techniques to lose weight!
The best suggestions for losing weight is the hottest topic of the day. Obesity has become one of the greatest problems of societies. In addition to physical problems, obesity increases the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and more. People who struggle with this obstacle are more at risk for the mentioned diseases. However, the good news is that even minor weight loss can be impactful. If you gain a little weight, you should change your diet and lifestyle, and do more physical activities and exercises. However, if you are overweight you may not get results from the small shifts and changes. In this case, you can try the best surgical methods such as GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY in Iran, liposuction or lipomatic.
Liposuction is one of the best suggestions for body contouring. Liposuction in Iran is one of the most popular and affordable procedures that is performed by the most skilled surgeons in well-equipped hospitals and clinics. This technique used to lower the excess body fat and help you achieve a better body shape. It is particularly suitable for those people who have fat deposits in the specific areas such as:
- Hips and butt
- Abdomen and belly
- Neck and chin
- Upper arms
- Chest and back
What is liposuction?
Liposuction is a technique that helps remove excess fat using a thin tube called a cannula. This cosmetic surgery used for body contouring by injecting a specific fluid and creating negative pressure.
However, if you are overweight you first need to lose enough weight by exercising, following a healthy diet or other alternatives such as BYPASS SURGERY in Iran.
- This cosmetic surgery reduces the number and the size of resistant areas fat cells
- It may cause saggy skin in the treated areas. To obtain the best results, you may need some complementary surgeries such as skin lifting.
- The procedure may perform under general anesthesia.
- Liposuction does not improve the skin irregularities such as cellulitis, stretch marks, etc.
- Those people with high blood pressure, diabetes and immune system disease are not the good candidates for this weight loss surgery.
Lipomatic in Iran is one of the most modern suggestions for losing weight and body shaping. This technique is performing in some of the most well-equipped hospitals by skilled Iranian surgeons.
What is lipomatic?
Lipomatic is a weight loss surgery that can help remove excess fat using a tiny tube by vibration and pressure. This cosmetic surgery has already gained many fans and saved many people from obesity. Lipomatic is an effective and safe method that does not damage the body tissues.
Benefits of lipomatic:
The benefits of lipomatic weight loss surgery are as follows:
- The result is more natural
- The recovery will be faster and easier
- The procedure may be performed under local anesthesia
- There would be less scars
- There would be less infections and pain
- The skin would be less saggy
- It causes less skin irregularity
- It is an outpatient surgery
- It is more affordable among other suggestions for weight loss
- The risk of embolism and swelling is very rare
Postoperative care for both liposuction and lipomatic surgery is the same and as follows:
- Follow your post-surgery diet carefully and avoid salty foods to prevent swelling
- Use the prescribed medications such as painkillers and anti-biotic carefully
- Drink lots of water and stay hydrated
- Wear compression garment 24/7 at least for one month
GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY in Iran
GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY in Iran is also another useful suggestion for losing weight. Those with BMI of 35 to 40 or higher who have serious adiposity related problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes or heart and coronary artery disease are the best candidates for this weight loss surgery. Iranian surgeons are among the most skilled specialists in the world and the hospitals of the country are modern and well-equipped. In addition, GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY in Iran is more affordable than many other countries. These reasons among several others make Iran one of the most popular destinations of weight loss surgery.
What is GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY?
GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY is one of the recommendations for weight loss, it is a procedure that divides the stomach into two parts consisting of a small upper part and a large lower one. The surgeon connects these parts with the small part of the bowel. The operation is proper for people with a BMI greater than 40 and those with serious conditions such as diabetes and hypertension. This procedure would result in up to 40 percent fat reduction.
Benefits of GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY
The benefits of gastric bypass surgery are as following:
- Significant weight loss
- Decreasing the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Decreasing the risk of hyperlipidemia
- Improving conditions such as sleep apnea
- Decreasing the risk of type 2 diabetes
- Improving NAFLD or NASH conditions
- Decreasing the problems of GERD
- Decreasing the possibility of knee and joint damage
Patients should follow a low calorie liquid diet for the first few days after operation. During the next three weeks, those would gradually replace by soft foods and snacks. Then, the patient would carefully monitor for possible complications.
The most harmful consequences of obesity are as following:
- High levels of LDL and triglycerides
- Heart disease
- Heart attack
- Gallbladder disease
The bottom line
Careful trip is the most reliable health tourism provider in Iran that offers the best services for losing weight. Iran is a vast country with beautiful sights, skilled doctors and well-equipped hospitals. In addition, the affordable prices of the health Service has made this country one of the best destinations for health tourism and weight loss surgery.