Your stomach acid? Avoid these foods
Colic is only one symptom of the disease you may have stomach acid. People who suffer from stomach acid may also feel a burning chest, heartburn pain, dry cough, and difficulty swallowing.
There are some foods that you should avoid if you suffer from stomach acid.
The following is quoted from SymptomFind, Thursday (12/20).
1. The food is too spicy just one of the many foods that should be avoided for those who suffer from stomach acid.
2. Acidic foods, such as tomatoes, oranges, and onions is also not good if consumed sufferers of stomach acid.
3. High-fat foods. It can relax muscles. Patients with stomach acid must have strong muscles to keep your stomach acid levels in normal exit from your esophagus. High fat foods such as buffalo meat, macaroni and cheese, French fries, potato chips, brownies, donuts, and chicken nuggets you need to avoid.
4. Alcoholic beverages, sodas, and caffeinated beverages, such as coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. Try you drink other beverages, especially water to keep your stomach acid levels remain normal.
5. Mint leaves can relieve sufferers of stomach acid. Nothing wrong with you chew a small piece of celery that is usually added to soups.