You often ulcer pain? Try these tips
The pain and nausea due to stomach ulcers are very painful. Therefore, it would be nice if as early as possible to block the presence of this disease. Then, what if it has been affected by this disease? Perform an effort to avoid relapse. For that, consider the following tips about this ulcer disease.
* Avoid late meals, stress, and foods or drinks that can increase stomach acid, such as cigarettes, coffee, chocolate, and foods that had the acid.
* Apply a regular lifestyle. This can be done by eating and regular sleep.
* Perform regular exercise to strengthen the stomach acid.
* Avoid foods that can damage the walls of the stomach such as food containing vinegar, pepper, and spices stimulated.
* Good food consumed by an ulcer sufferers are foods that can neutralize stomach acid, such as milk or bread rolls marie.
* Patients with an ulcer should avoid some types of food such as sticky rice, noodles, rice noodles, bulgur, corn, taro, and lunkhead.
* When a severe ulcer, eat soft foods such as porridge with a little portion.