Tips to quit smoking are effective
Understand the dangers of tobacco
For those who frequently smoke or even addicts have often wondered how to quit smoking? Previously we must know and also understand the dangers of smoking activity, good for our bodies and for the people around us. If someone understand the dangers of tobacco, and he still wants to live longer then he had to keep himself from the addictive substance. British health experts warn that smoking tobacco is very bad for health. Unfortunately, many still underestimate the public health risk caused by tobacco.
Last year, the British Lung Foundation in London conducted a survey of 1,000 adults and the results showed that one-third of respondents said tobacco is not harmful to health. This proves that the understanding of the dangers of tobacco are at an alarming rate. In Indonesia, the latest data show that 70% of people aged 16-59 years had ever smoked. Oughh … Too bad! So, how to stop smoking?
The dangers of smoking to health:
- Cause of tuberculosis, acute bronchitis and lung cancer.
- Tobacco was also shown to increase the chances of developing mental health disorders, such as schizophrenia.
- Smoking during pregnancy can cause weakness, nausea, dehydration, decreased immunity, supporting the emergence of a variety of diseases, vascular dysfunction in the placenta, fetal miscarriage, premature birth and much more.
Many young people have not been aware of the dangerous risks of smoking. For those smoking is a routine activity that can relieve boredom, could be entertainment, eliminating drowsiness, and not a few of them who just went along because of his smoking.
Some ways to quit smoking are effective:
- Self-motivated to live healthier.
- Remember the dangers of smoking.
- Remember your goal is to quit smoking.
- Avoid hanging out in places with unhealthy lifestyles such as nightclubs.
- Often read articles health and disease to build awareness of the dangers of unhealthy living.
- Drinking enough water.
- Do exercise regularly.
- Replace smoking with chewing gum.
- Fill your spare time with positive activities.
- Give meaning to your friends not to smoke in front of you.