Is it true that Fall In Love can Reduce Hypertension?
Whether you’re happy? What makes you happy? Gathered with family, friends, received an award, or perhaps you are falling in love ya .. Many factors can make us happy. Everyone has the right to be happy, Who is not want to live happily? A smile is one expression of the feeling of happiness, but not a few who expressed happiness with tears. We knew with happy tears.
Actually there is any relationship between happiness and health for us?
Happily itself include feeling happy, excited, and happy it turned out this situation has excellent benefits for health. Here are some health benefits:
- Can lower stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline, the hormone decline may help lower blood pressure. Well for those who have hypertension try often as possible to be happy.
- Reduce mental health problems: a cause of unhappiness is when we fell in love. True or not? Turmoil caused no spouse can put more pressure on your mental health.
- Reduce pain: according to one study found that the feeling of happiness because falling in love can work like analgesics, as well as enable the hormone dopamine (mood that can increase the sense of pleasure).
- Heart health: You have to be smart to keep your emotional health, for example by practicing yoga or meditation, gathering with family and friends while joking. In addition to getting a way to control stress also leads to heart health.
- Dispels the cramp: Benefits happiness that one is somewhat unique and rarely recognized by many people. When you are depressed or under stress, every part of your body can be a muscle cramp. For example, pain in the lower back, back of the neck, and other body parts.
If we look at a point so was in love can reduce hypertension. With love we will feel happy, and happily we can lower stress hormone (cortisol and adrenaline) that way we can control the emotions and one cheap therapy to treat high blood pressure. But remember the source of happy not only fell in love with it hehe .. and if you do have hypertension is also a good idea to consult a doctor.