Here’s How The Right Drink Supplements
Vitamin and mineral supplements can not replace a lifestyle and way of eating unhealthy food.
Vitamins and minerals are necessary for our bodies. There are 13 types of vitamins that the body needs to grow and develop properly.
Unfortunately, despite having a very important role, the body can only produce pro-vitamin D and K are not active. Therefore, the body needs vitamin intake comes from the food we eat.
While it is an element minerals that our body needs for a variety of functions such as the formation of blood, bones, teeth and other body parts. Minerals are also needed for the body fluid osmoregulation, physio-chemical process control and other bodies.
In addition, many studies show vitamins and minerals can help prevent cancer, heart disease and numerous other health problems.
The best way to get the vitamins and minerals your body needs is to eat a wide variety of healthy foods.
Keep in mind vitamin and mineral supplements can not replace a lifestyle and way of eating unhealthy food.
But even those who have healthy eating habits with difficulty eating fruits, vegetables and other healthy foods.
In conditions such as these supplements can help supply the deficiency of vitamins and minerals.
As we quoted from the Health.com, supplements are needed by many people, in particular:
1. Those who were on a diet with caloric restriction. This condition makes the vitamins and minerals your body needs can not be obtained from the diet.
2. Pregnant and lactating mothers.
3. Those who are sick, injured, recovering from surgery. In addition it is also necessary supplement their long-term health problems.
4. Baby, so no shortage of calcium and vitamin D.
5. Those who could not get a variety of foods, such as those who have food allergies or who are undergoing a vegetarian diet.