Facts About Hypertension
High blood pressure (hypertension) can be experienced by everyone. Some people even indicated to have a tendency to easily develop high blood pressure. Emergence could be due to genetic factors, disease, up to an unhealthy lifestyle.
First, hypertension is considered just attack the elderly. However, modern times, too many young people who are found to suffer from hypertension. Therefore, if since the young do not heed a healthy lifestyle, many diseases can strike. For example, heart disease or stroke. The danger, the condition of a person who often have hypertension, the risk of disease is quite high.
To learn more about hypertension, try to see the facts about high blood pressure beikut this:
- If blood pressure is too high, the arteries and the heart can be damaged.
- Today, the average hypertensive attacked people aged 30-something years. The majority is more in men than women.
- Survey of Lloyds Pharmacy said, 35 percent of people aged 16-34 years had a complaint of hypertension. In fact, one of 20 people had severe hypertension.
- The main cause of severe hypertension is known as the wrong diet and alcohol.
- Obesity, alcohol, overeating, eating lots of salty, a little eating fruits and vegetables, and rarely moves are bad habits that lead to hypertension.
- Hypertension is a major trigger strokes, heart attacks, heart failure, and kidney disease. And it all happened in a latent, or not known when the arrival of (silent killer).
- Lifestyle that is done today affects blood pressure the next few years. If someone used to the leisurely paced life and the routine with a high fat diet, the risk of cardiovascular disease will be felt in the future.
- Hipetensi can cause erectile dysfunction.
- Instead, blood pressure checked routinely performed since the age of 20 years as a preventive effort.
- Processed food and junk food is less healthy foods that affect blood pressure becomes higher. Trans fat in food will crusted in blood vessels.
- Besides food, too angry to raise blood pressure. Moreover, if the anger is suppressed in the liver.
- Avoid excessive stress, frustration, or depression to prevent hypertension.