9 Reasons to Stop Smoking addition to kindness Lungs and Heart
Stop smoking for reasons of keeping away from lung problems and heart was normal. However, the following reasons may be encouraging you to immediately stop sucking cigarette smoke:
1. Reduce anxiety and stress.
According to a study published British Journal of Psychiatry, quitting smoking will reduce anxiety significantly in the long run. Meanwhile, according to a study published the journal Addiction, smokers decreased sense of stress after quitting for one year.
2. The mouth tends to diminish the risk for tooth and gum problems.
Examples are cavities, bleeding gums, to oral cancer.
3. Have a better se*ual life.
According to a study published in the Journal of Se*ual Medicine, 2008, nicotine may exacerbate se*ual arousal in men and women.
4. Quitting smoking makes culprit be happier.
According to a study from Brown University.
5. Having a longer life. Age is in God’s hands.
However, when a person stops smoking will improve the physical condition than when smoked. The study, published in The Lancet in 2012 said that quitting smoking makes women live 10 years longer than smokers.
6. Women are more likely to get pregnant if stop smoking.
Therefore, smoking can interfere with fertility. When a woman stops smoking, the chances of getting pregnant increased by 60 percent. Smoking is often associated also with the problem of spontaneous abortion in pregnant women.
7. The food will be much more enjoyable.
A study in Greece in 2009 said, quitting smoking makes your appetite and taste of food more delicious when consumed.
8. Colds are not going to get worse.
Conversely, smokers likely to get colds or her flu symptoms because their immune systems more severely decreased by smoking. Viruses will become more active attack. According to a study from Yale University.
9. Quitting smoking will save you money.