8 Benefits of Guava for Health
There are many uses that can be obtained from the fruit that has a sweet taste.
The fruit is known by many, has a number of health benefits for the human body.
One benefit that is owned by the guava is a matter of improving the digestive system.
In fact, as reported by the Times of India pages, there are a number of other benefits that are shared by the fruit that taste sweet enough.
- - Elements of potassium in guava is believed to regulate back blood pressure and cholesterol in the body.
- - For people with diabetes, guava fruit is believed to create conditions for stable blood sugar.
- - Fiber content owned this fruit is very good for the health of the human body.
- - Guava credibility among nutrition experts in vitamin C four times more than other fruits.
- - The fruit is also believed to act as antioxidants to fight free radicals and efficacious against cancer.
- - Guava is also known to have the ability to expedite the circulatory system and improve the function of nerve cells.
- - For the woman, this fruit is a source that can be used to increase the fertility rate.
- - This fruit has efficacy to fight ultraviolet rays through the lycopene content of element whose value is two times more than tomatoes.