12 Benefits of Aloe Vera for Health
Aloe vera has many uses for health, both internal and external body.
Aloe vera, for the people of Africa, is a multi-functional plants are preferred and valued as a source of natural medicine that has many uses. Aloe vera has many uses for health, both internal and external body. Ayurvedic Consultant at Satvikshop.com, Dr. Jaishree Bhattacharjee reveal diverse benefits of aloe vera for health:
1. Aloe vera has astringent antibacterial content and a powerful antiseptic. Aloe vera has long been used to heal wounds, such as cuts sliced, skin peeling, friction, as well as animal bites.
Meat-like aloe vera gel applied to the area staying broken skin. Meat aloe vera has the ability to relieve inflammation of the wound, as well as against bacteria. Aloe vera is very useful for people who like to camp in the wild.
2. Natural remedy for curing skin problems, like acne.
The fight against acne on the skin there is no exact answer. Most women seek remedy against acne are natural and organic. Unfortunately, aloe vera can not cure acne completely, but it can reduce the inflammation and redness of the skin. There is also the content of aloe vera can prevent the occurrence of acne. However, because acne occurs due to hormonal imbalance, it is advisable to consult a doctor.
3. Contains a cool and very handy to use on burns, as well as repair damaged skin cells quickly.
The essence, aloe vera is a substance that can soothe the skin while helping to regenerate skin cells. Therefore, aloe vera helps improve skin cells are damaged.
4. Aloe vera helps to brighten the skin, and therefore very well used after the skin under sunlight exposure. Aloe vera has the power to cool the skin, rejuvenate, and provide hydration.
5. Aloe vera has a lot of moisturizer in it, so, when applied to the skin, able to provide hydration and increase elasticity. Aloe vera is an organic moisturizer is perfect, can be grown at home, again.
6. Aloe vera gel can protect the skin from the effects of aging, such as wrinkles and dryness.
7. Aloe vera contains a high allergenic, so, very good in the treatment of skin against eczema, psoriasis, hives, and so on.
Aloe vera is not only able to fight the bacteria, but also contain allergenic. If there is a problem of itching of the skin, try using aloe vera.
8. Helps relieve pain in the stomach, caused by too much stomach acid, gastritis, and gastric inflammation.
Not only can reduce the inflammation in the skin, aloe vera can also reduce inflammation in the body. Aloe vera has the ability to soothe the digestive tract. A good way to relieve the digestive system after eating a heavy meal. Already there are many forms of aloe vera gel that is ready for consumption.
9. Aloe vera has a lot of vitamins and amino acids that make it immune modulator, restorative, and antioxidants.
That is, aloe vera helps support immune system function and ease when needed. Restorative properties of Aloe vera has long been discussed, aloe vera refreshing the skin and make it bright. Antioxidants have the ability to make skin look younger.
10. Contain fiber that helps reduce constipation and digestive system refresh.
The fiber present in aloe vera also helps expedite the movement of digestion and cleanse the bowels. When constipation, aloe vera can be one solution.
11. Enzymes good for the digestive system was contained in it.
Aloe vera is a good solution to the gastrointestinal tract. Fiber in it can also be a solution for smooth digestion.
12. Contains antimicrobials that contain antibacterial, viruses, and fungi.
Internally and externally, aloe vera has the ability to resist a variety of nasty microbes.